Compatible from iOS 9
DHelper is the complete downloads manager which was missing in iOS !
With DHelper you can easily download your files on the go and read them from inside the application ! To download a file, simply enter the direct url in the related alert or use the included web browser to search for your file.
Here is a complete list of features (will change through the time and update) :
- Simple but beautiful UI
- Simply download a file by entering his url in the related alert
- You can also use the included web browser to search for your file and launch the download by clicking on the link
- Support queuing downloads without limitation
- You can pause a download or cancel it
- Use the embedded files explorer to watch your recently downloaded movie, photo, listen to your music, etc... You can also use it to rename, remove and open your files in another app !
- Several options included such as cleaning your downloads, cleaning your downloads queue, modifying the search engine used by the web browser
Note : if a file extension is not supported by the web browser, copy his url by long-pressing on it. Also let me know so that I'll update DHelper to support it in the future. Same goes for the files explorer ;)
Note 2 : Some of you have asked me on Twitter "why to not have made it available through the AppStore ?". Simply because I already tried to add this feature to my AppStore app called FileStore with an update but the Apple review team rejected it because it could allow to download pirated files, whereas other AppStore apps contain similar feature... Another proof of the random punishment against little developers !
If you have any questions or bugs to submit, contact me by mail or through Twitter at @SynnyG_R ;)
- Added ipa, pkg, gb, doc/x, ods, odt, pps, ppt/x, xlr, xls/x, aif, mpa, wma, iso, csv, db/f, log, mdb, sav, sql, xml, apk, bat, fit, fon, jpeg, svg, class, swift, h, java files extensions support to the web browser
- Changed font used for files name
- Reduced app size
- Minor bug fixes
- Fixed the crash that occurred since the 1.1 submission
|Updated||September 17, 2018|
|iOS Version(s)||9.0 or later|
No Ratings Available
The Apps crash!!! 1.1.1Sep 15, 2018
Apps update and after crashing in iPhone 6s + What is the problem?
Crahe 1.1.1Sep 14, 2018
This application crashes at opening Ios 11.4 b3
... 1.0.2Aug 28, 2018
I expected more from this tweak, Srry but Aloha Browser is better.