Customize everything volume related with Volumizer!
Compatible from iOS 7.0 to the last iOS versions, Volumizer allow you to set various things related to sound:
- You can invert volume buttons in landscape left mode so that volume - button will increase the volume
- Set different volume level per application. 5 presets are available with more to come soon
- Ability to set a default volume
- Ability to restore to the default volume after an app in a preset is closed
- Ability to revert back to the previous volume level after an app in a preset is closed if the default volume option is deactivated
- More to come soon such as VolumeHUD customization!
Do you know the best ? It doesn't need any respring for the changes to take effect!
Follow me on Twitter (@SynnyG_R) to get latest news about new tweaks, updates and giveaways ;)
- Fixed applist dependency issue
- Fixed Invert Volume Buttons feature
- Fixed bugs caused by negative volume value with the invert buttons option activated
- Added an option to block any automated music change when there is a now playing app running to avoid hearing issue
- Added an option to modify the number of volume buttons steps
- Added a muted preset
- Fixed default prefs management
- Improved prefs changes handling
- Reorganized settings page for better readability
|Updated||January 22, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||7.0 or later|
No Ratings Available