IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING ICON REQUESTS:
My icon request form has been taken offline for an undetermined amount of time. If you would like to know the reasoning, you can find a full explanation HERE. I am greatly sorry but I hope you all understand ♥
Stock icons suck. Themes are a great way to improve upon Apple's long outdated restrictions.
Glyphy takes it to the next level.
Most themes tend to modify almost all aspects of an app's original icon leaving it almost completely different. While this can look nice, it doesn't tend to feel "native" for the device. Glyphy does the exact opposite. It keeps the good aspects of an icon and perfects all others, making your phone feel like this is how it is meant to look. A perfect balance of beauty and simplicity.
Are you an OLED junky? Check out this stunning variant of Glyphy called Mavro!
- 1850+ icons with more coming frequently!
- 2 user requested icon bg masks for you boomers out there! (jokes guys)
- UI SWITCHES!
- MESSAGE BUBBLES!
- 3 dock styles
- 6 optional live clock styles
- 5 optional folder styles
- Optional settings icons theming WITH tweak icons included ;)
- Optional StatusBar theming with 3 battery styles
- 27 alternate icons
- ARE YOU A GAMER? If so, you’ll be pleasantly surprised ;)
For the message bubbles, you have several options to remove that pesky line that appears behind text:
- DopeConvos (Make sure to enable "Enable UI theming" option, and "Disable Mask on Images")
- Short hold the UI extension in Snowboard settings and enable “Force Hide Bubble Gradient” *Note: if your outgoing text is white and you can’t see it, you need a tweak to color the message bubbles
IMPORTANT NOTE: "SnowBoard Settings Icons Extension", "SnowBoard Preset Extension", and "SnowBoard StatusBar Extension" MUST BE INSTALLED FROM SPARK'S REPO IN ORDER TO THEME THE SETTINGS ICONS AND STATUSBAR! "SnowBoard UI Extension" is needed for the UI Switches and Message bubbles but is also needed for certain parts of the settings theming.
IF YOUR ALTSTORE AND/OR UNC0VER/CHIMERA/ELECTRA etc. APPS ARE NOT THEMED:
These apps actually are themed, however if you installed them with AltStore, AltStore assigns a unique bundle ID on a per device basis. Unfortunately, I am not able to add everyone's unique bundle ID to the theme. There is good news though! To theme yours, you can follow these steps.
- Using Filza, navigate to /Library/Themes/Glyphy Icons.theme/IconBundles
- Search "alt". A few icons will appear. You can rename ANY of these icons to your app's device specific bundle ID. Make sure when renaming that you add "-large" to the end of the ID. It should look something like this: com.8E6762SXSD.rileytestut.AltStore-large.png
- Repeat the process for apps like Unc0ver, Electra, etc. except replace "alt" with a word from you other app's bundle ID. EX. a key word in unc0ver's bundle ID is "science" so search for that and rename ANY of the icons that come up with your bundle ID.
IF YOU USE "SettingsWidgets":
Open Filza and navigate to \Library\Themes\Glyphy Settings.theme\settings widgets icons and select all the pictures and copy them. Now, navigate to \Library\Application Support\SettingsInfo and paste/replace the icons that are currently in that folder.
HOW TO REQUEST APPS:
My request form has been taken offline for an undetermined amount of time. Please read the note at the top of the description for more info.
Follow me on Reddit to be notified about all new updates and info! If you have any questions or inquiries about Gylphy, feel free to DM me on Twitter or just email me!
While it is obviously not necessary, if you would like to tip your server, you can do so through my Cashapp, Venmo or my PayPal :)
PLEASE ALSO CONSIDER DONATING TO MY FRIEND u/jsnapoli1. HE HAS HELPED ME OUT HUGELY AND HAS MADE ICONS FOR REQUESTS THAT I WAS UNABLE TO FULFILL. Here is his PayPal :)
- More requested icons AND FINALLY THE UI DIALER IS THEMED!
|Updated||August 14, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||10 - 13.6|
No Ratings Available