Free lite version of BottomToolBar. Enhancement of your Control Center.
BottomToolBar adds a useful toolbar to the bottom of the devices, which can be call easily by simply swipe up. BottomToolBar can work well with many tweaks, for example BottomControlX, FloatingDock and HomeGesture. BottomToolBar also support many devices, including all iPhones, from iPhone5s to iPhone XS Max and iPods on iOS iOS 12.0 to iOS 13.4. Hope you can enjoy it.
- BottomToolBar connectivity bar: Enable/Disable connectivity toggles easily.
- BottomToolBar music bar: Music player from the bottom of the screen
- BottomToolBar app bar: Quickly access to your apps in home screen dock or recent apps.
- Volume and brightness bar: Change your volume and brightness. There are also many other control toggles in this toolbar.
This is a lite version of BottomToolBar, so you may not get all features like expandable Control Center toggles and customizable extensions. If you want to get full version, please go to https://repo.twickd.com/package/com.twickd.xcxiao.bottomtoolbar
What can full version do?
- All developers can create extensions for BottomToolBar.
- All the toggles in connectivity bar and common tool bar are customizable.
- The order of different pages can be customized too.
- Gesture location can be changed.
- BottomToolBar have two different style, which can be switched in settings page.
- Background color can be customized and it also support iOS 13 Dark Mode.
- BottomToolBar has vertical and horizontal mode.
- We can change the gesture location and something else as you want too.
- Added support for iOS 13.4
|Updated||March 27, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||12.0 - 13.4|
No Ratings Available