The best free lock screen tweak.
Public beta version:
Version 1.3.0 is in public beta now! If you meet any problems, please report to here or downgrade to stable version.
If you want to download beta version, please go to KpwnZ.github.io/Cydia/
And for beta features lists, features require and bugs report please go to here.
Adapting for some tweaks:
If you want to get the proper notification y offset, call [[SLSDateViewController sharedInstance] suggestedNotificationViewYValue] to get it.
Adapting for some tweaks (Users):
If you want to make SimpleLS 2 compatible with more tweak, especially those can change the offset of notifications center, please go to Settings -> SimpleLS 2 -> Clock View Appearance then open Default notification center.
More than a simple clock.
Different style for your iOS lock screen.
SimpleLS 2 provides different styles and widget for lock screen and it also bring Always On Display to iOS devices. It brings modern and beautiful lock screen to iOS devices.
- Two different styles for lock screen.
- Custom widgets.
- A beautiful and clean Simple Player. (Work well with ColorFlow and Artsy)
- Customizable clock view. (Auto black/white. Vibrancy and Dynamic mode, customizable position and so on.)
- A small lock icon for devices with notch.
Widget Cycling: Switch between different widget by tapping.
- Weather widget
- Steps count widget/Wheel activity widget
- Activty ring widget
- Sunrise/sunset widget
- No widget
Always On Display
- Show a lockscreen clock for all devices. (Work well with ShortLook)
- Several methods were used to protect OLED screen.
- Two different styles for Always On Display clock.
- Enable Always On Display automatically when plugged in.
- Show battery information.
- A simple notification app list.
We put a lot effort into SimpleLS 2! Donation would be appreciated! You can go to here if you want to support us.
Bug report/features request
Go to here for bug report and features request.
- Fixed a layout problem in weather widget.
- Improved wallpaper color extracting algorithm.
- Fixed a layout problem in notification list view.
- Used system font instead of specific font name.
- Improved the performance when calculating the shadow color.
|Updated||February 17, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||12.0 - 13.3|
No Ratings Available