A beautiful first sight
Kalm is a beautiful first sight when you look at your device. It's soft, it's modern, it's clean – always tinted in your wallpapers colors so it fits right in.
Kalm shows the current weather on your lockscreen for either your current location or the first location of your Weather App. You'll never forget to bring your umbrella, your gloves or your bathing suit.
Want to see the condition as well? You can either display the current temperature only, or add the condition or location to it.
If you want to add some color to your weather Kalm let's you disable the tinting of the weather condition icon, so if it's sunny you will get your native yellow sun. Don't like the icon at all? You can just hide it!
Kalm also shows you what's coming up in your calendar or any reminders you've set. You won't miss any important events anymore and will always know what's up next.
Have many calendars? Don't worry, with Kalm you can decide which calendars to use. Select any calendar you want and disable those pesky National Holiday and other subscribed calendars. You can also tell it to show full day events or not. Wondering which calendar the event comes from? Just enable the color indicator and a small colored bar will indicate from which calendar the event comes from!
If you like living on the edge, you can set the maximum days ahead to one day and Kalm will only show events that occur the next day. If you like to be prepared, set it to one week and you'll be ready for your next event.
If you're a busy person and have many upcoming events or reminders, you can now show up to 5 events/reminders on your lockscreen!
You can align Kalm, choose a different wallpaper color and change the adaptive colors saturation or brightness with ease, or even disable the adaptive colors completely – however you like it. Kalm also changes the alignment of the lock icon and colors the time and the Up Next label if you want it to. If you like it bolder you can now also adjust the font weights of each element.
Feeling overwhelmed with all the upcoming events but still want to show them? You can now switch to a more compact style of Kalm which will display events and reminders in only one line and doesn't clutter your lock screen as much.
Annoyed by Kalms automated colors? Just select your own by providing a # Hex code and override the colors. You can also change the offsets of the position of Kalm and the padding between the notifications.
Bored by the stock date format? Create your own date format by using the formattings provided by https://nsdateformatter.com/.
Kalm works on devices with iOS 12 up to iOS 13.3.(1?).
Kalm was tested on many devices. Test devices: iPhone X 13.3, iPhone XR 12.1.2, iPhone 8 13.3, iPhone SE 13.3, iPhone 6 12.4.4, iPhone 5S 12.4.3, iPad Air 2 12.4 (Custom alignment is not working on iPads)
Kalm works with LockWidgets, Axon, Grupi, Tritium, Lisa, AOD, LatchKey, Artsy, ColorFlow, Complications, Watermelon, Xen HTML and HomeTime. And probably more. If you have other lockscreen tweaks that work with Kalm, please let me know!
- Notifica: Known to cause issues, please disable it in iCleaner to be sure any issue is not related to Notifica.
- ProudLock Xr: Make sure to use Version 1.0.
- Xen HTML: Make sure to show the lockscreen clock on all pages.
Every option you can think of
- Toggle Condition Icon
- Toggle Condition Icon Tint
- Toggle Location
- Toggle Condition
- Change Style (Standard & Compact)
- Toggle Calendar Events
- Toggle Reminders
- Select Visible Calendars
- Toggle Started Events
- Toggle All Day Events
- Toggle Event Location
- Toggle Calendar Color Indicator
- Change Calendar Color Indicator Character
- Toggle Overdue Reminders
- Select Maximum Events shown
- Select Maximum Days Ahead of the Event
- Change Alignment
- Toggle Lock Icon Alignment
- Change Position
- Change Notification Padding
- Change Font Weights of Every Element
- Change Date Format
- Toggle Colors
- Toggle Coloring All Elements
- Toggle Custom Color
- Select Accent Color
- Change Accent Color Saturation
- Change Accent Color Brightness
1. Make sure to manually add a location to your Weather app. Don't worry it will still take your location services location if you have it enabled. If you are using an iPad with iPad OS please make sure to use the Weather Widget to have the weather option working properly.
2. Try reinstalling the stock Weather app from Apple.
3. Try disabling all Tweaks except Kalm in iCleaner to check if there is a conflicting tweak.
4. Try removing the Kalm preferences file hi.my.name.is.ubik.kalm.plist in /var/mobile/Library/Preferences and respring.
For issues that can't be fixed with these steps or feature request for Kalm please use this GitHub support page: https://github.com/himynameisubik/Kalm-support
- Added weather update check
- Added fail safe for updating up next (might fix black screen?)
- Added third party color support (Artsy & ColorFlow)
- Changed way how weather condition icon is added and displayed
- Changed time insets to better align
- Fixed iPad alignment issue
|Updated||February 17, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||12 - 13.3.1|
No Ratings Available