Reva UI (for iOS 13) brings a fresh look to your phone by theming your UI.
This theme covers most UI aspects and apps such as:
- Phone + InCall screen
- Messages + Message Bubbles
- Music + Music Controls
- Lock screen icons (Camera and Flashlight)
- Keyboard (Mic, Globe, and Emoji)
- App Store
- Status Bar (Airplane, DND, Bluetooth, Rotation Lock, Alarm, Location).
To have a matching WiFi, Cellular, and Battery icons, I recommend checking out AiirO, which can be found here: https://repo.packix.com/package/com.aiirik.aiiro/
But it doesn’t stop here!
Reva UI also themes 3rd party applications such as Filza, WhatsApp, Zebra, Sileo, and Cydia.
Please follow the below instructions to get the best results:
To Apply the Theme
To apply the UI theme, use Snowboard + Snowboard UI extension from SparkDev repo. If you use other theming engines, you will not get the best result so please use Snowboard and the UI extension! I will not be troubleshooting issues with other theming engines.
Note: Disable Bold Text. It messes with the theme’s look by erasing all the details and making it solid!
For the message bubbles, you have several options (choose one!) to remove that pesky line that appears behind text:
- BubbleLineRemover (Make sure to enable "Disable Mask on Images" so that pictures are shown clearly)
- DopeConvos (Make sure to enable "Enable UI theming" option, and "Disable Mask on Images" so that pictures are shown clearly)
- Tap the UI extension in Snowboard settings and enable “Force Hide Bubble Gradient”
*Note: if your outgoing text is white and you can’t see it, you need a tweak to color the message bubbles
By default, they are dark grey and dark green. If you want to change their colors, I recommend Nord tweak for the best results.
You might face an issue where the emoji doesn't theme correctly, or only shows when tapping the key. Please follow these steps:
- Disable the theme
- Run iCleaner
- Enable the theme
Filza theme has been split into 2x and 3x versions. You will need to enable only the version corresponding to your device. To know which one it is, refer to the list below:
- 2x: iPhone 6, 6s, 7, 8, XR, and 11
- 3x: iPhone 7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
You will also need Snowboard UI extension 1.0.58~Beta3 or above. For the folders, make sure to have Default folders selected in Filza settings.
Help! I enabled the theme, and I have all the extensions but it isn't applying!!
Please make sure you have the Data Collector disabled inside UI extension settings. To check, navigate to Snowboard > Extensions... > Tap on UI extensions Settings
Help! My Music Controls are gigantic!
Navigate to Snowboard > Extensions... > Tap on UI extensions Settings > Disable "Resize Music Controls"
A lot of people made this possible by either encouraging me, inspiring me, or helping me test this on several devices.Thank you to SparkDev, Revulate, bossgfx_, Tao, iM4CH3T3, Bypass, Alex, Kenny, boots, and Alpine.
For any inquiries not answered in this very detailed description, you can reach me on Twitter (@alolastmoment)
I have provided a very detailed description, and the screenshots are accurate (they are screenshots from my device) thus:
- I will not accept any refunds after 24 hours.
- If requested within 24 hours and the reason is 'it's not working," I will try helping you set it up. Otherwise, I'll accept the refund with no questions asked.
- Fixed Instagram Icons
- Fixed Filza Icons for iPads
- Fixed Info Icon in Reminders
- Removed a Sketch file that was added by mistake
- Fixed Keyboard delete button position
|Updated||July 9, 2020|
|iOS Version(s)||iOS 13 or later|
No Ratings Available