AOD - Cool Always-on Display Tweak
Compatible with iOS 12-13 devices (works best with X-devices)
Tested on iPhone X (iOS 12.4-13)
- Enable LPM while showing
- Disable while DND
- Dismiss in Pocket
- Reshow when taken out from the pocket
- Disable while charging
- Enable only while charging
- Dismiss Timer
- Tap to unlock
- Show Battery Level
- Show Now Playing Label
- Show Artwork
- Show Date
- Show Analog Clock
- Show Statusbar
- Icon Fade Animation
- Grayscale Icon
- Change Icon Size
- Change space between icons
- Move Labels
- Set Brightness for when showing
- Allow Put the Same Icon
- Change Max Icons per Rows
- Move Artwork
- Move Analog Clock
- Show AM/PM
- Change Date Format / Locale
- Show Icon Badges
- Change the color of icon badges based on their average color
- Show Weather Info Label
- Show Notification Dots
- Show Border Notification
- Hide when low battery
- Show Stock Time
- Tap icons to quick look notification
- Show Custom Label
- Change Fonts
- Show media controls
- Compatible with ShortLook ("Resume Sleep unless Acknowledged" option should be disabled)
- Compatible with Ultrasound
- Compatible with Jellyfish & other tweaks that customize time & date on LS
- Compatible with Speed Intensifier (AnimationBeFast and FakeClockUp aren't supported)
- Pixel shift - It moves AOD screen 0.1px every 15 seconds. After it got moved 25px, it will be positioned on the original position. (loop)
On stock state, this tweak consume battery about 1~3%/1hr. It may depends on your usage and other tweaks you have.
This tweak itself does not drain battery much. Other tweaks can drain the battery though.
Known Bugs & Progress of Update
If you faced the safe-mode and using Chimera, try "killall -9 SpringBoard" instead of sbreload.
I DON'T REFUND IF THE REASON IS BECAUSE OF BATTERY CONSUMPTION OR OTHER TWEAKS
ALSO, REFUND FOR STUPID REASONS SUCH AS "I don't need it anymore" WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU BUY.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM, PLEASE CONTACT @soh_satoh ON TWITTER.
CANNOT INSTALL WITH SOFTWARE THAT AIMS TO CRACKING SOFTWARE
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH SIMPLELS2.
I collect the UDID and device model, only for activating tweak.
Configure options from Settings.
Your device has to be connected to Packix to download license file only when you access to its preference.
- Fix the bug related to ShortLook
|Updated||December 29, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||12 - 13.9|
No Ratings Available