Let's Build Your Own Homescreen.
Resize icons on the Homescreen. And you can add rows and columns on Homescreen (like Boxy3)!
0.50USD - Update from Iconator11 (Cannot transfer settings)
DELETE ICONATOR11 BEFORE INSTALLING
Tested on iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR (iOS 12.1.1), iPhone X (iOS 12.1.2 & iOS 12.4)
- Icon Columns (Separated by Orientation)
- Icon Rows (Separated by Orientation)
- Icon Columns in Folder
- Icon Rows in Folder
- Icon Size (Separated - on HS & Dock & Folders)
- Icon Insets (Separated - Top & Bottom & Side)
- Icon Label Position (Separated - on HS & Folders)
- Icon Radius (Glitchy)
- Max Dock Icons
- Hide Icon Labels
- Resize Icon Labels Automatically
- Hide Dock
- Hide Dock Background
- Hide Page Dots
- Hide Folder Background
- Hide Folder Icon Background
- Hide Icon Badges
- Hide the Badge on Settings
- Resize Icon Badges Automatically
- Hide Recently Updated Indicator
- Hide Cloud (off-load) Badges
- Hide Widgets Footer
- Wake Up Faster
- Move Time & Date on LS
- Face-down To Unlock
- Bounce Icons (Bounce icons when there is a notification)
- Setting Icon Radius causes glitch
- Move Clock feature is buggy sometimes
I DON'T REFUND IF THE REASON IS BECAUSE OF THE BUGS I WROTE OR REPO AND OTHER TWEAKS
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM, PLEASE CONTACT @soh_satoh ON TWITTER.
Configure options from Settings.
Your device has to be connected to Packix to download license file when you access to its preference.
Also, this tweak blocks some pirate repos.
Pray for KyoAni.
- Bug fix
|Updated||September 15, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11 - 13|
No Ratings Available