Provisioning is undertaken via the user's Apple ID credentials, and supports both paid and free development accounts. These credentials are stored in the user's Keychain for subsequent re-use, and are only sent to Apple's iTunes Connect API for authentication.
- Automatic re-signing of locally provisioned applications.
- Basic settings to configure alerts shown by the automatic re-signing.
- Ability to install any
.ipafile downloaded through Safari from the device.
- Support for re-signing Apple Watch applications.
- 3D Touch menu for starting a new re-signing routine directly from the Homescreen.
- Support for URL Scheme (reprovision://install?url=<ipa url>
This project had been EOL and I have resurrected it.
One thing to note is that I do not intend to update for non-iOS. Perhaps an update for iOS make it incompatible with other operating systems.
Please don't bother the original developer about issues on this version.
- Add support for iOS 14+
- Add support for arm64e devices
- Fix errors related to certificate (Thanks: @nyuszika7h)
- Fix signing issues (Thanks: AltSign by @rileytestut)
... and more!
See the descriptions on the app.
I will not provide any support. If you have faced any problems, open a issue on Github.
ReProvision (and ReProvision Reborn) is NOT for piracy.
Absolutely no warranty or guarantee is provided; the software is provided AS-IS.
- Support iOS 14.5+ (including iOS 15)
- Support URL Scheme
|Updated||August 14, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||9 or later|
Soh SatohNo Support Email Provided