Rocket for Instagram could be categorized as an Instagram user’s dream tweak, because it’s going to let you do things that the photo and video sharing social network probably doesn’t want you to do, but nevertheless they’re things you, the user, have wanted for a long time.
If you’re an Instagram user looking to enhance your abilities within the app and obtain features that no stock user is ever going to get, Rocket for Instagram could be your new best friend.
- Download posts from your feed.
- Share posts with a single click.
- Zoom on posts using long press gesture.
- Copy captions with a single tap.
- Save stories to your library.
- View stories anonymously.
- Disable auto advancing between stories.
- Show whether users follow you back.
- Zoom on profile pictures using long press gesture.
- Disable read receipts in messages.
- Save media messages to your library.
- Disable screenshot notifications in messages.
- And much more!
- Fixed crash when refresh grid feed.
- Fixed crash when viewing Story viewers list.
- Fixed 'Copy Caption' option not showing in action menu.
|Updated||September 12, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||9.0 - 13.0|
No Ratings Available