For iOS 11, use Eclipse X.
IF YOU CANNOT SEE THE SETTINGS PAGE, PLEASE INSTALL PREFERENCELOADER FROM THIS REPO: RPETRI.CH/REPO
Welcome to Eclipse 12, the first and best dark mode for your iOS 12 Device!
Personalize your device with Eclipse 12, a system-wide customizable dark mode for iOS 12! Finally, get rid of that ugly white, retina-burning interface that we all know and hate!
Eclipse 12 allows you to change the color scheme of (most) applications, including an all-new true-dark OLED-friendly "Midnight mode"!
NEW FEATURE IN 6.1!
"Adaptive Theming" colors/themes your apps based on their icon color! Try it in the Color Options menu!
Eclipse 12 features:
- Built for iOS 12
- Lightweight tweak, consumes NO battery life!
- Support for many popular App Store apps (with more being added!)
- System-wide colorization
- User-customizable settings
- Midnight mode "true dark" for a truly black UI! (OLED Screens!)
- Battery savings!
- Website darkmode (Beta)
Contact @fr0st on twitter for bug reports and feature requests!
A refund will be issued, no questions asked, provided that your purchase was within 2 days of the refund request. After 2 days, your refund request will be declined.
- Fix Activity Indicator not visible on dark settings
- Support for latest Instagram version
- Fix Whatsapp search bar
|Updated||July 12, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||12.0 - 12.1.4|
No Ratings Available