A beautiful Android 12-inspired lock screen for iOS 14!
- Fully native - created using iOS frameworks, no extra battery drain from webviews or anything!
- Doesn't get in your way — the clock will move to make way for notifications, music player, etc.
- View the current weather, and also any upcoming events, to ensure you know what's going on!
- Fully customizable!
- "iOS" and "Android" styles offered by default.
- Font sizes can be changed
- Custom font .ttfs can be used!
- Clock can move to different sides of the screens, whichever you prefer.
- Text color can be set to dynamically change, allowing it to stand out no matter what background you have!
- Easily share configurations with other users - an easy export to/import from Pastebin is offered, and you can also just export to/import from JSON text!
Lucient is open source, available on Github at Github RepoGithub Repo
Note: this tweak has been designed for modern, larger phones. While Lucient will work on smaller phones, it may not be an optimal experience.
- Heavily rewritten in almost pure Swift!
- Now requires the Orion runtime (add the Chariz repo if not found)
|Updated||November 24, 2021|
|iOS Version(s)||14.0 or later|