iThemer is a simple, yet powerful theme engine that allows you to theme most of your device.
iThemer currently supports the following:
- Theming home screen icons using the IconBundles @2x/3x/~large methods.
- Systemwide UI (.car/.artwork files) for in-App UI/StatusBar/Control Center etc theming.
- Bundles/Folders theming for APP UI / Tweak settings icons etc.
- Page Dots (using ANEMPageDots or MagicDots)
- ClassicDock support (SBDockBG style docks)
- Custom Badges
- Calendar and Clock theming
- Settings Icons
- System wide font and emoji support
- Overlays and shadows (compatible with AnemoneEffects or IconOmatic themes)
- Icon Masks
- Folder Customization (compatible with ANEMFolderIconBG and ANEMFolderBackground)
- and more on the way!
Upcoming for near future release:
- Re-Add dock support for iPads and iPhone users running floating dock tweaks (FloatyDock etc)
- Add dock reflections
- Possibly a stand alone app and better theme application method
iThemer's foundation was built from parts of open source Winterboard and Anemone (most of which were broken and had to be re-written to work on iOS 10+). iThemer started with the intent of being an extension for other theme engines, and also provide an alternative to Anemone for unc0ver users, but has evolved into a mostly complete theme engine that is compatible with most jailbreaks (does not work with Meridian) including a12(x) devices. I am still considering iThemer a beta, and I hope to keep adding more features as time goes on. I plan to have a more user friendly theme applying method once I have the time (if someone familiar with creating Apps wants to give a hand, please let me know).
- Added system wide font/emoji support
- Fixed an issue that showed a thin white line when enabling docks
- Cleaned up opening/closing folder animation when a FolderIcon or Effect is enabled
- a few other small bug fixes/clean up
|Updated||June 3, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||10.0 - 12.4|
No Ratings Available