Assistant+ allows anyone to easily personalize and enhance Siri by creating custom responses, Activator listeners for Siri commands, and custom Capture Group Commands for more advanced use cases. The addition of Capture Group Commands and integration with Activator gives Siri unprecedented control over your device and allows for some exciting possibilities. Here are some of the things you can do:
- Integrate with apps that don't natively support Siri. For example, you can launch into Yelp with a search, or open a bookmark in Chrome
- Want to automate something complex? You can execute a Shell script and dynamically pass in parameters based on what you say
- Send any command you want to a web server, or even send a Wake On Lan “magic packet” to your computer when you say, “Wake up my computer”
- Use Siri in the car? You can create an Activator listener to turn off Wi-Fi, turn on Bluetooth, turn up the volume, and open Spotify when you say, “Start car mode”
- Unlock your phone with a custom phrase
- Have a smart home or smart devices? You can create far more advanced commands to control your devices, or even control devices that aren't Siri-compatible, like smart TVs
- Have a routine you'd like to simplify? You can do things like turn on Do Not Disturb, lower your brightness, and open your sleep tracker when you say "I'm going to bed"
- Translate the text in your clipboard using Google Translate, or shorten a link with Bitly
- Annoyed that Siri doesn’t dismiss itself? You can set up an Activator listener to automatically dismiss Siri after certain commands.
In addition, all triggers support wildcards so, for example, (.*)start car mode(.*) will match “Hey Siri start car mode please”, “Please start car mode”, “Start car mode Siri”, etc.
With Activator integration, Shell scripts, and dynamic parameters, the possibilities of what can be done with Assistant+ are endless. However, sometimes Activator isn’t quite enough. That’s why Assistant+ also includes an easy-to-use plug-in framework. The framework handles all of the behind-the-scenes work, and allows developers to create plugins in a native Xcode environment without the need for Logos or any private frameworks. With the help of plugins nearly anything is possible: Spotify integration, controlling your computer, viewing RSS feeds, etc. In fact, you can expect a full-featured Spotify plugin soon!
Anyone interested in developing a plugin for Assistant+ can get started by heading over to the Github repo.
- Support for spotifySiriControls
|Updated||July 3, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11.2.0 or later|
zaidelkurdiNo Support Email Provided
No Ratings Available