iKeywi 4 is a PAID UPGRADE if you purchased iKeywi 3 from Cydia Store/BigBoss.
Compatible with iOS 11 and 12
If you purchased iKeywi 3 from Packix, this is a FREE upgrade, if you purchased from Cydia/BigBoss, you need to pay for the upgrade.
Not compatible with iPad.
iKeywi is a tweak which can let you customize the keyboard on your iPhone. The latest version of iKeywi series: iKeywi 4 can not only add a extra row of keys, but also let you flick custom keys like on your iPad!
- Adds an extra row to your keyboard
- Supports all languages (Please check note below)
- Supports both portrait and landscape mode
- Compatible with iPhone 5s / 6 / 6 plus / 6s / 6s plus / SE / 7 / 7plus / 8 / 8 plus / X / XR / XS / XS Max
- ...and more!
- Doesn't support: Kana(かな入力), Korean 3x3 (10키), Pinyin 3x3(十键拼音), Strokes(笔画) and Handwriting(手寫).
- Zhuyin(注音) and Thai 5-Row only support Number and Symbol keypad.
- This tweak can't work in some apps which need root permission, such as iFile.
- Doesn't work for AppStore 3rd party keyboard.
Configure options from Settings app
No changes were reported for this version
|Updated||October 3, 2019|
|iOS Version(s)||11.0 or later|
No Ratings Available